At Whitchurch Primary School we believe a school uniform policy helps to promote safety, and ease of identification, equity, school pride, good behaviour and the development of community. Furthermore, a school uniform presents a professional image to our community and distinguishes our students while they participate in community activities. Young children should wear clothes with easy fastenings at first, as dressing and undressing for PE can become distressing and time consuming. All items of uniform should be labelled with the child's name. The school policy is that children should wear school uniform. Uniform can be bought from the School Reception after school on Fridays UPDATE: School uniform can also be purchased by clicking here.
The Whitchurch Primary School uniform consists of:
- Red sweatshirt.
- White shirt, white polo shirt or blouse
- Dark grey trousers/ shorts, dark grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey or white socks or tights
- Black shoes, no trainers permitted
In summer girls may wear red and white summer dresses
PE kit consists of:
- Daps (the elasticated type are best for infants)
- House T-shirt
- Shorts/games skirt or joggers (tracksuit)
- Sturdy trainers for outside games.
- A change of socks is a very good idea!